When Will My Order Be Dispatched?
- EXPRESS SHIPPING – Orders Placed Before 1PM Monday To Friday Are Dispatched The Same Day And Sent Via A One Day Signed For Service: £5.00
- We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. To avoid disappointment you can call us Monday to Fridays 09:00am until 5:00pm and we will be able to check stock levels and a delivery time scale before you place your order.
- We keep stock levels on the website as accurate as possible but in the unlikely event of an item being unavailable once you have placed your order we will contact you via phone and email.
- If placing an order over the weekend, your order will be processed on the next working day.
- If you place your order before 1:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) we will endeavour to dispatch your item the same day, stock availability permitting.
- If you place your order after 1:00pm, your order will be dispatched the next working day, stock availability permitting.
- Valuable and larger orders over 1 Kilogram for delivery in the UK are sent by our courier service DPD. You will be contacted by DPD on the day of delivery with an one hour delivery window notification by text message and email.
- Smaller and lower value orders under 1 Kilogram for delivery in the UK are sent by Royal Mail 1st class signed for. Royal Mail 1st class signed for aims to deliver next working day including Saturdays. In some but not all locations in the UK it may occasionally take longer.
- Orders to outside of the UK will be sent by DPD. Please contact us for a delivery time scale.
Offers & Promotions.
All offers and special promotional orders are sent via a 2-day postal service.
Import Duties & Taxed Outside of the EU.
For some locations outside of the European Union import duties and taxes maybe incurred once your order reaches the country they are being delivered to. DONGBANG AcuPrime Ltd is not responsible for these additional charges, has no control over these charges and is unable to advise what they may be. We would recommend you contact your local Customs Authority for further information before placing your order.
If you are purchasing internationally we would recommend you contact your local Customs Authority for further information on any costs, procedures, paperwork or permits that may be required. It is also your responsibility to ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country the items are being imported into. Some customs authorities may inspect the goods on arrival and DONGBANG AcuPrime Ltd cannot guarantee that packaging of your goods will not be free of signs of tampering.
DPD Shipping Information
We use DPD to ship our parcels, the UK’s favourite shipping company (2016 Which Magazine). DPD offers a reliable worldwide service, and allows for the tracking of all parcels in their network. For more information about your delivery, please contact us.