- We will be closing at 17:00 on 20th December 2017 and reopening at 09:00 on 2nd January 2018
- Orders placed before 13:00 on Wednesday 20th December 2017 will be dispatched on the same day
- Orders placed after 13:00 on Wednesday 20th December 2017 will be dispatched on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- To avoid any disappointment please place your order before Wednesday 20th December 2017
*Spend Over £50 (Excluding VAT) Get Free Shipping To UK Mainland Including Northern Ireland & IOW - Excludes The Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Scilly Isles & Isle Of Man.
*Orders Placed Before 1:00pm GMT (BST) Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) Will Be Dispatched The Same Day
UK Mainland Including Northern Ireland & IOW:
- Orders over £50 (Excluding VAT) have free shipping
- Orders under £50 (Excluding VAT) will be charge at £4.50 (Excluding VAT)
- Orders under 1Kg will be sent via Royal Mail Signed For, DPD or DHL
- Orders over 2Kg will be sent via DPD or DHL
The Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Scilly Isles & Isle Of Man:
- Orders of any value, under 2Kg will be charged at £4.50 (Excluding VAT)
- Orders of any value, over 2Kg will be charged at £40 (Excluding VAT)
- Orders under 2Kg will be sent via Royal Mail Signed For
- Orders over 2Kg will be sent via Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DHL
Rest Of World:
Orders of any value and weight will be sent via DHL with the service depending on what DHL offer to that country. Prices are calculated at checkout, based upon delivery address.
- If you place your order before 1:00pm GMT (BST) Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) we will endeavour to dispatch your item the same day, stock availability permitting. During very busy periods orders may be dispatched the next working day. We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. To avoid disappointment, you can call us Monday to Friday 09:00am until 5:00pm GMT (BST) and we will be able to check stock levels and a delivery time scale before you place your order.
- Once you have placed your order via the website you will receive an order acknowledgment email.
- We keep stock levels on the website as accurate as possible but in the unlikely event of an item being unavailable once you have placed your order we will contact you via phone and email. We will not send you order until we have had contact from you.
- Once your order has been picked, packed and collected by DPD, DHL, Parcel Force or Royal Mail you will receive an order dispatch email. This email will inform you what service your parcel is being sent by and tracking information. DPD and DHL will also contact you via txt message or email with tracking information.
- If placing an order over the weekend, your order will be processed on the next working day which will be Monday. (excluding Bank Holidays)
- If you place your order after 1:00pm GMT (BST), your order will be dispatched the next working day. Monday to Friday, (excluding Bank Holidays) stock availability permitting.
- High value and larger orders weighing over 2 Kilograms, for delivery in the UK are sent by the courier services DPD or DHL. You will be contacted by DPD on the day of delivery with a one-hour delivery window notification by txt message or email. DHL will email you your parcel tracking information. All orders will need to be signed for.
- Smaller and lower value orders weighing under 2 Kilogram, for delivery in the UK are sent by Royal Mail. Royal Mail aim to deliver in 2-3 working day including Saturdays for some, but not all areas of the UK. Please be aware some parcels may take up to 3-5 working days to be delivered due to delays in the Royal Mail network. Parcels sent via Royal Mail will need to be signed for at the address or by a neighbour. Parcels cannot be left in a safe place or at the front door. Royal Mail will put a ‘Something for you’ card through your letter box if your parcel has been signed for by a neighbour or if you or your neighbour are not at home.
- Orders to outside of the UK will be sent by DHL. DHL will email you with your parcel tracking information. DHL will contact you if they require import documents or if Taxes are due in the parcel. For more delivery information about DHL please visit the DHL website.
- For international orders please contact us for a delivery time scale as this will vary depending on the county it is being delivered to.