ORCA Resolve Silver Handle Acupuncture Needles
ORCA stands for Original Chinese Acupuncture, and these needles are commonly used by traditional Chinese schools of acupuncture.
The traditional Chinese expertise utilised in making these acupuncture needles means they are a popular choice amongst acupuncture practitioners worldwide. High grade surgical stainless steel with FDA approved silicone coating make the insertion painless.
• Made of surgical grade stainless steel.
• Low nickel content.
• Traditional loop end handle.
• Sterilised by EO Gas (Ethylene Oxide) offers a 3-year sterilisation after production.
• Silver plated wired handle.
• Disposable single-use Chinese style needle.
• 5 needles with one guide tube per blister.
• 500pcs per box.
• Silicon coated